Creating and Editing Flows
Creating or making changes to flows is a two step process. The first step is to create a draft for yourself (this creates a copy of all flows in the live version). The next step is to create a new flow or edit the existing flows in your draft.
- Click YOUR DRAFT.
- If you are creating a new flow, navigate to wherever the new flow will start (you may need to create a new subflow to do this). If you need to edit an existing flow, navigate to the flow you would like to edit.
- Click the Edit button (top right of screen).
- Create your new flows or make your changes to the existing flows.
- Click Save, then click Close to save your changes.
- Now you are ready to submit your draft for approval.