Approvers and Administrators have the responsibility of reviewing suggested changes and either approving, declining or requesting changes. Here are the instructions for reviewing changes:
How to Approve Changes
- When the Approvals tab counter increases, click on the tab to see the list of new changes
- Click on a change set from the Pending Approval list
- A complete list of all additions, deletions and modifications made within that change set will appear down the left side of the screen.
- Click on a flow title to review added flows, deleted flows and modified flows using simultaneous scrolling (SimulScroll™), which provides a side-by-side comparison of the current live version and the draft's suggested changes.
- You can now Approve, Request Changes, Decline or have a Discussion about the draft.
- To approve the draft, click Approve.
- Choose whether you wish to notify everyone of the change or add a comment.
- Click Approve again. The changes are now published to the live environment!