Inviting Users to ProcedureFlow (Org. Admins)
Note - User Management features are only available to organization administrators.
- Click on Administration
- Click Users
- Click Invite Users
- Add one or more email addresses
- Select Entry Point(s) to which users will be assigned
- Select Entry Point Role (field will default to Contributor if no selection is made)
- Select the Normal or Org Admin
- Click Send Invitations
Two types of Organization Roles:
- Normal - Permissions are restricted to the assigned entry point roles.
- Org Admin - Full control of organization (invite users, create and manage entry points, view reports, and change settings for organization).