Change User's Entry Point Membership
Note - Entry Point Membership features are only available to organization admins and entry point admins.
To change a user's entry point membership:
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Users.
- Confirm the Active users toggle is selected.
- Click the user you wish to edit.
- Select/De-select Entry Point Name(s) to which users will be assigned.
- Choose appropriate Entry Point Role(s) (field will default to Contributor if no selection is made).
- Click Update user.
- A confirmation bar will appear confirming that the user's entry point membership has been updated.
There are also two types of Organization Roles near the bottom:
- Normal - Permissions are restricted to the assigned entry point roles.
- Org Admin - Full control of organization (invite users, create and manage entry points, view reports, and change settings for organization).