Archiving and Deleting an Entry Point
Tidy up entry points you no longer need with archiving and deleting.
Archiving an entry point will:
- remove all members and their roles
- prevent anyone from viewing the flows
- keep all flows, drafts, and change history
To archive an entry point:
- Go to Administration > Entry Points.
- Select the entry point you’d like to archive.
- From Settings, click Archive at the bottom.
- Click the Archive button to confirm that you want to archive it.
Once an entry point is archived, it will appear in the Archived entry points:
From here, select an entry point to then delete or unarchive it: