Tables, Lists, Links and More
Using tables is an easy and useful way to present lots of information and they are easy to create!
- Drag a purple backstory shape onto the editing canvas.
- Click Formatting help? and scroll down to the Tables section.
- Select and copy the example table. (This will copy the Markdown formatting required to create the table.)
- Return to ProcedureFlow and paste the table into the Add Backstory Shape dialogue box.
- Change the headings and values in the table as needed.
- Click Add and adjust the backstory shape to desired size.
You can also create, lists, links and quotes using Markdown formatting. Check out our formatting guide for examples and previews.