Using and Labeling Connector Arrows
Once you've added new shapes onto the editing canvas, now you need to join them together using the connector arrows.
Using Connector Arrows
- Click the connector arrow icon.
- Click and drag the arrow cross-hairs between the two shapes you want to connect. (Tip: You'll know the arrow is connected when the connector point highlights to a green circle when the cross-hairs are hovered them.)
- Once you're done adding arrows and connecting your shapes, you'll need to click the Pointer arrow icon to continue editing.
Bending Connector Arrows
- Click on the arrow you want to bend.
- Click the green dot that appears in the middle of the arrow and drag the green dashed arrow into the desired angle.
- If the arrow requires two bends, click the arrow again and a second green dot will appear. Click on the second green dot and drag green dashed arrow into the second angle.
Labeling Connector Arrows
- Double click on arrow you want to label.
- In Edit Connector box, enter desired label into text box.
- Click Update.
- You can also change the line style from Solid to Dashed in the Edit Connector box.